Our strong position in non-contact drying solutions for the paper & board, the grain oriented electrical steel and other selected markets is based on the knowhow, the competences and enthousiasm of our talented individuals.
In this context, we are looking to add a Process Engineer (Ingénieur Application) to our team in Armentières, France.
You will ensure technical support to our sales team and align our solutions with customer requirements.
Accountabilities & mission
Define our non-contact drying solution in line with specific customers’ requirements,
Perform drying audits at our customers’ site,
Coordinate with customers the required process data where needed,
Provide technical and process engineering advice to customers related to non-contact drying,
Assist the sales team in the technical definition of our offers,
Review/write the technical description of our proposals,
Analyse and resolve technical complaints in our area of expertise,
Contribute to new product and process developments,
Provide ideas to marketing and R&D on product/process trends
The technical fields in which you will develop yourself are industrial drying, heat transfer by radiation, convection and conduction, combustion but also aeraulics, mechanics and automation.
Skills & competences
– You hold an engineering degree or a technical master’s degree with a specialty in one or more of the fields defined above.
– You enjoy analysing industrial production processes and have a commercial touch
– Experience in paper and board or metal processing are a plus but no must
– You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– You are a dynamic, creative and result-oriented, you feel comfortable with team working.
– You are flexible, enjoy spending time with customers
– You are prepared to be away from home for 50 to 70 days per year (across the globe).
– You are fluent in English, our main language used on a daily basis.
– You hold a valid driving license.
The job is based in Armentières, France, and is a permanent full-time contract.
We offer a personalised training program, in line with your experience and needs.
The position is open to female and male candidates.
Annual base salary complemented by bonus plan as well as profit sharing plan plus other benefits.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and a short motivation letter explaining why you are the candidate we are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org